Genarts Sapphire 6.0.3 For After Effects / OFX | 44.7/45.4 Mb
Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 200 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures. The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems including: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements; Apple Final Cut Pro and Shake; Autodesk Compositing & Editing Systems, and Combustion; Eyeon Fusion; and Quantel generationQ products.
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI.
Sapphire 5 for After Effects details:
- Over 220 must-have effects, each with many options and parameters that can be adjusted and animated for an unlimited range of effects.
- The Sapphire 5 upgrade includes 15 new effects such as TVDamage, TVChannelChange, Technicolor and many new transitions.
- GPU enabled for lightning fast render speeds. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or Quadro 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance.
- Sapphire 5 uses full floating point for all internal processing, improving quality for many effects.
- More than 200 total plug-ins for image processing and synthesis.
After Effects: CS3, CS4, CS5
Premiere Pro: CS3, CS4, CS5
Combustion: 2008 and later
Sapphire 5 for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe's new CS5 release and 64-bit systems.
- Most effects are GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements of up to 700% from Sapphire v2. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or Quadro 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance.
- Floating point support for amazing image quality and maximum dynamic range.
- Adobe CS5 compatible with 64-bit support.
- TVDamage simulates various artifacts of television broadcast and display such as static, ghosting, interference, and more.
- TVChannelChange performs a transition by simulating a channel change on an old television set.
- Technicolor2Strip simulates a Technicolor 2-strip film process to give the look of 1930s Technicolor film.
- Technicolor3Strip simulates a Technicolor 3-strip film process to give the look of 1935-1955 Technicolor film.
- Swish3D dissolves between two input clips while performing 3D moves on each.
- WipePlasma transitions between two input clips using a moving plasma texture.
- WipePointalize wipes by adding random polygon brush shapes from one clip onto another.
- WipeWeave transitions using a texture resembling woven strands.
- WipeMoire transitions using a pattern of overlapping concentric rings.
- DissolveLensFlare transitions between two clips using an animated lens flare.
- DissolveEdgeRays transitions between two clips while applying beams of light from the image edges.
- DissolveGlint transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint effect.
- DissolveGlintRainbow transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint rainbow effect.
- DissolveDefocus dissolves between two clips while defocusing/focusing each.
- DissolveTiles transitions between two input clips by shifting tile shaped sections of each.
- DissolveDistort interpolates between two clips while distorting each using the other as a lens.
New Features and Parameters:
- All effects use floating point processing for improved image quality and HDR support.
- Sapphire can now fully process 32-bit HDR floating point footage with no clamping.
- GPU acceleration improves performance for many effects.
- All threshold controls now go beyond 1 to support HDR.
- Param limits are widened for ShowBadColors to support HDR.
- Z Defocus and Z Convolve now have Boost Highlights.
- Glint and Glare have new Blur, Hue Shift, and Invert Matte parameters.
- Glow has new Show Threshold, Invert Matte, and Combine parameters.
- LensFlare has a new Glint Rays Lens.
Home Page - http://www.genarts.com