The After Effects Illusionist: All the Effects in One Complete Guide
Focal Press | 2009 | ISBN: 0240811453 | 592 pages | PDF | 34,9 MB
This cookbook contains recipe after recipe that allow you to harness the full power of the native plug-in effects in the After Effects application. In a step-by-step manner, author Chad Perkins guides you through the creation and application of each and every native plug-in effect available for use in the AE toolset. The book also shows you how each can be used optimally in your media project, when and why it makes sense to use each, and also how to combine multiple effects.
From color correction effects to distortion effects to stimulation effects and all in between, this book puts the full power of the AE plug-in effects in your hands. It shows you how to create, among others:
- the shatter effect
- the fractal noise effect
- the glow effects
- the Particle playground effect
- the 3D Channel Extract effect
- the Colorama effect
* Fully harness the power of AE with ingredient-by-ingredient recipes for creating effects using the native plug-ins in After Effects
* Features inspiring 4 color presentation and insight into when and why certain effects should be used
* Companion CD features tutorial project files allowing you to work hand-in-hand with the lessons in the book
* All exercise files on the CD are for use in CS4 only. Non-exercise files on the CD are compatible with any version of After Effects.